The strong, traditional style of this master chest catches the eye, but its the ample storage that really steals the spotlight. With fifteen smooth-gliding drawers in the center, it offers the perfect spaces for everything from socks to sweaters. On the top edge, clever metal tabs offer a convenient pull to access two more hidden drawers, each lined with felt and ideal for discreetly storing high-value items like wristwatches or jewelry. The bar-style pulls offer a subtle hint of metallic accenting, and the well-defined framing on the drawer fronts is reminiscent of museum-quality storage. On the base, bracket feet ensure stability, and simple shallow inset details on the sides complete the look. Tall and grand in scale, it's the ideal centerpiece for your bedroom furniture ensemble.
- Grand scale and traditional style come together in a handsome bedroom storage solution
- Seventeen total drawers offer generous storage and semi-hidden places for valuables
- Felt lined upper jewelry drawers prevent scratches on wristwatches and delicate items
- Traditional deep brown finish works with any bedroom color palette
- Pipe-style drawer pulls offer a subtle metallic finish for attractive contrast
- Tab-style drawer pulls on upper jewelry drawers are easy to use and low in profile
- Acacia veneers create a beautiful natural finish that withstands the test of time
- No assembly required; tipover wall anchor hardware kit included for safety
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.