Genteel charm exudes from every beautifully-carved inch of this headboard, from the delicate curls of the eye-catching pilasters to the soft hue. Accented by inset panels of reed-like crosshatching, the antique vanilla cream finish makes this piece feel like a treasured heirloom. Block-style feet provide the perfect echo to the strong lines of the corner pillars. Fancy edge framing throughout elevates the appearance of this elegant bedroom addition. With holes bored for standard metal bed frames, simply attach it to your existing frame and enjoy a an elevated look for your bedroom.
- Gently distressed dresser features framed drawer fronts and canted edge pilasters
- Five drawers glide out on full extension ball bearing side guides for easy access
- Top drawer features a felt liner; bottom drawer features a cedar bottom
- All drawers feature dust bottoms, English dovetail joining, and sanded, sealed components
- Antique vanilla cream finish features light distressing and textured inset panels
- Nickel-toned pendant drawer pulls feature unique rounded octagonal rings
- Crafted with birchwood solids and birch veneers for lasting performance and beauty
- Minimal assembly required; feet attach into finished base
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.